A variety of WynnBet promo codes activate $100 in bet credits with a first wager of at least $20, whether you win or lose. New customers can access the offer by registering an account and making a $20 deposit and wager on sports or casino.
In Massachusetts, you need to bet $100 to unlock $100 in bet credits. In other states, you need to wager $20. The wagers must be -120 odds or longer, meaning -110 is OK but -150 is not.
Here are the codes by state:
- Massachusetts: XHANDLEMA
- AZ, CO, IN, LA, TN, VA: XHANDLEMAX
- NY: XHANDLENY
- MI, NJ: XSHPROMO
WynnBET is a trusted sportsbook across the nation and is available in a wide variety of states.
WynnBET customers in Michigan and New Jersey can access the same great offer with promo code XSHPROMO. Check out our list of top sportsbooks in the U.S. if WynnBET is not available in your state.
Click below to access your promo code offer and check out how to bet all the insane March college basketball matchups on Thursday!
It’s officially time for the NCAA Tournament! While there are some heavy favorites across the four regions this year like Alabama and Houston, anything can happen.
Usually every year for at least the past decade, at least one of the final four teams is higher than a five seed. This means it’s only a matter of time before we see a buzzer-beater shot send home a favored team early in the tournament.
Keep reading to activate your WynnBET offer and how you can place your first bet on a curated college basketball parlay!
Activating the WynnBET promo code offer
- Navigate to the WynnBET promo page.
- After you click ‘play now’, you create your account by entering an email address, username and password.
- If you used our link, the promo code is already entered on the form. If not, here’s where you use XHANDLEMAX or XSHPROMO.
- Finish setting up your account and make a deposit and wager of at least $20 on odds -120 or greater.
The WynnBET offer, explained
Customers in WynnBET casino states New Jersey and Michigan can now grab a $50 bet credit and $50 casino bonus with a $20 deposit and wager on any sports or casino with odds -120 or greater. Simply use promo code XSHPROMO and your bet credit and casino bonus are deposited whether your bet wins or loses!
In AZ, CO, IN, LA, TN, VA, use XHANDLEMAX for $100 in bet credits when you bet $20 on anything.
For this promotion, the odds requirement means a team or odds must be less favorable than -120. Therefore, if you see odds +150 that would qualify but -200 would not.
Your bet credits and casino bonus typically hit your account within 24 hours and must be used within 10 days. There can also be some requirements when using a bet credit or bonus as funds for a wager.
If you place a bet credit wager, you can receive the winnings from the wager but not the stake you placed. Let’s say you make a $50 bet credit wager on the Illinois Fighting Illini +110 to upset the Arkansas Razorbacks in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- If you win, you would net the $55 from the win but your $50 in bet credits disappear.
- If you placed this wager with actual deposited cash funds, you get the $55 and your original $50 stake back.
The NCAA Tournament with code XHANDLEMAX
The first round of the tournament starts Thursday with some tight contests and some immensely one-sided affairs. I think there’s a way we can wager combining some heavy favorites and sprinkling in some tighter favorites to increase our value.
WynnBET’s welcome offer requires a wager with at least -120 or greater odds, so we can’t just place $20 on Alabama to beat Texas A&M-Corpus Christi at -10000 and grab our $100 bet credits and bonus. So we might as well shoot for a little payout.
Say you put $100 on Oral Roberts at +230 to beat Duke.
- If Oral Roberts wins, you’d profit $230 and keep the $100 you bet, plus you’d get $100 in bet credits.
- If Oral Roberts loses, you’d still get the $100 bet credits.
So how will your bet credits work? Say you put $100 in bet credits on Arizona State +200.
- If ASU wins, you win $200 ($100 x 2.0) but you don’t keep your credit.
- If ASU loses, your credit goes away.