The long wait is over, FanDuel Sportsbook is finally available in the state of Massachusetts. Massachusetts online sports betting officially got underway on Friday, March 10th, and FanDuel is welcoming bettors from across the Codfish State with a special new player promotion that tops its current offer in other states.
Bet just $5 on any sport and take home $200 in bonus bets. No FanDuel Sportsbook promo code is required for this Massachusetts special offer.
FanDuel Sportsbook promo offer for Massachusetts
If you’re on the fence about which online sportsbook you want to start betting with, FanDuel Sportsbook has been a permanent fixture at the top of our betting sites list. If you needed additional incentive to sign up, their Massachusetts welcome offer serves as the cherry on top of an already appetizing dish.
New sign ups who bet just $5 will pocket $200 in bonus bets, regardless of the outcome of the wager. Let’s walk through the process step by step:
- First, use this link to visit the FanDuel Sportsbook website or download the FanDuel Sportsbook MA betting app.
- Next up: create your account. Keep in mind that FanDuel will need some personal information from you in order to allow you to place legal wagers. Since FanDuel is licensed by the state of Massachusetts, they need to “check your ID”, so to speak. Be prepared to provide information including your name, address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- After you’ve created the account, make a real money deposit. FanDuel offers plenty of top notch banking methods, though notably the state of Massachusetts does NOT allow for credit card deposits. The minimum deposit to qualify for the promotion is $10.
- Once you have an account, and some money to bet with, place a wager of at least $5 on the market of your choosing.
- Enjoy your bonus bets! Win, lose, or push, FanDuel will credit your account with $200 in bonus bets, typically within 72 hours.
Terms and conditions for the FanDuel MA promo code
This promotion is only available to bettors who are aged 21 and up, physically present in the state of Massachusetts, and who have not created an account with FanDuel in the past – new players only.
FanDuel Sportsbook bonus bets cannot be withdrawn, they must be used to bet on sports. Notably, any successful wagers placed with bonus bets will only return the profit, not the original bonus bet stake. Keep in mind that bonus bets do expire. Once they hit your account the clock starts – use them within two weeks or they vanish.
While many sportsbooks require a “promo code”, “bonus code”, or “offer code” – that’s not the case on FanDuel – no FanDuel Sportsbook promo code is required. Simply register using the link here to claim this promotion with $200 in bonus bets up for grabs.
If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling and needs support, call 1-800-327-5050 or visit https://helplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist free and confidentially 24/7. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234.
Available betting markets on FanDuel MA
FanDuel’s sports betting app is equipped to accept action on a ton of different markets. Whether you want to stick with the more known leagues and sports, or have your eye on something more obscure – FanDuel has you covered. Highlights on this weekend’s sporting calendar include.
- Conference Tournament NCAA Basketball (The NCAA Tourney begins next week!)
- NBA Basketball – the local Boston Celtics take to the court on Saturday night against the Atlanta Hawks
- NHL Hockey – If you live in Massachusetts, you don’t need me to tell you the Bruins are great
- UFC Fight Night – Yan vs Dvalishvili
- English Premier League, and other European leagues
- MLS Regular Season
- PGA – The Players Championship
- … and plenty more
And don’t forget that you can engage with these sports in a variety of ways. Spreads, moneyline bets, totals, props, futures, you name it. FanDuel Sportsbook is ready for Massachusetts betting.